Search This Blog

Friday, August 06, 2004

Last Words

It seems to me that respect is waning among contributors to this blog. Perhaps it is a reflection of the state of dialogue in the country at large. To the extent there is blame to be doled out for this state, I accept my share of it.

Bret, it is my opinion that you get so caught up in minutiae that you cannot see the big picture. Howie, anyone who so closely affiliates himself with Zell Miller and the policies of the Bush administration as you do is a person beyond which I have any interest in having a political discussion. Based on your postings, I have no doubt that you two find my perspective equally off-kilter.

The benefits of sharing my ideas and considering yours through this forum have become insufficient for me. I'm sure I can use my time more productively. This will be my last interaction with this blog.

Adieu.

No comments: