Search This Blog

Friday, March 10, 2023

Blogging Again

After a two-and-a-half year break, I find my self blogging again for 2 reasons: AI tools have become fun to consider and write about and AI tools (ChatGPT in particular) have made it much faster to write about stuff. I'm finding that my first step in writing about anything is to query ChatGPT and start with its response. So far, I've explicitly identified anything written by ChatGPT in these posts. However, in the future, I may (at least) sometimes just take the response and edit it and call it a post.

I don't have readers or commenters anymore, but it's still fun to think and write. And learn to use the tools!

1 comment:

erp said...

Commenting on blogs isn't the novelty it once was. This from an old, literally (88) and figuratively (Judd days). I enjoy your posts when I stop by here. Keep it up.