Search This Blog

Friday, September 01, 2006

Climate Change Problems Endured

Paco, a commenter on Tim Blair's blog, is having a rough time with climate change!
Climate chaos; tell me about it! I was shoveling snow from around the saguaro cactus in front of my home in Richmond, VA, and as soon as I finished, a fissure opened in the earth and a steam geyser sprayed hot water all over the place. All that work for nothing! If it hadn’t been for the fact that torrential rains had created so much humidity that the doors to the gun cabinet had swollen shut, I probably would have shot myself. Instead, I just chilled a few beers in the frozen goldfish pond, grilled some burgers over the creek full of magma that flows by the back fence, and settled down to enjoy the bright green sunset.
He must've been watching too many of those climate disaster movies!

No comments: